Get Botox In Korea
IS IT TRUE?
Some people become immune to the effects of botox due to multiple injections of botox. They develop tolerance to the protein included in the botox, greatly reducing the effects you wish to get.
However, our clinic uses XEOMIN - a pure botulinum toxin type A. The unnecessary mixture of proteins from the existing botox is removed and replaced with a new refinement technique.
How does botox work?
Botox is injected into a concentrated area to prevent acetylcholine (released from the nerve cells) from reaching the muscle cells, which cause contraction or expansion. It is often used to reduce lines and wrinkleson the forehead and sides of the eyes. It is also used to tighten calves or shape mandibles for a slimmer face line. The results last for 3-6 months.
Benefits of botox
- Takes 30 minutes
- Minimal redness
- Minimal swelling
- Takes 1-3 days to recover
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do not rubyour treatment area
- Do not lie downfor about 3-4 hours afterthe procedure to avoid medicinal substances moving around
- Avoid smoking, drinkingalcohol, hot saunaand extreme exercise for a week
- Temporaryredness, swellingand bruising may occur, which is a natural process and it will disappear within a few days
- Avoid chewing solid, tough foodafter a botox treatment on jawline
- Avoidshoes with high heelsafter a botox treatment on calves