HIKO Nose Lift
HIKO Rhinoplasty in Korea
Everybody has a different idea of a perfect nose. There are two factors that help us to decide. First, there are measurements and statistics that help us plan the various essential treatments you need in order to get your ideal nose.
Second, your opinion must be taken into consideration. This is the most important step to ensure that you are satisfied with the results.
HIKO (Non-surgical Rhinoplasty) uses threads specifically designed for medical purposes. This thread is used to adjust the height of patients' nose bridge and angle of the nose while additionally shaping the tip of the nose.
All this can be done through a simple injection to the nose, inserting the thread through the bridge of the nose, nose tip, the skin between the two nostrils and the alar of the nose, The thread acts as a scaffold(a material of maximized abilities to support the living tissue and stimulate tissues growth), bringing better results than other procedures.
Supplementary fillers are additionally inserted to mold everything into the desired shape.
Differences with other procedures
HIKO Nose Lift Precautions
- Patients with diabetesor any other medical condition, please informus before the procedure.
- A slight feeling of swellingand burningmay occur straight after the procedure as the target area dissolves fat, but it will eventually go away after two days.
- After the procedure, you will experience swelling, rednessand itchinessaround the treatment area. Again, it will eventually fade away.
- Please avoidany locations of high temperaturesuch as sauna, jjimjilbang(Korean dry sauna).
HIKO Nose Lift Package
English Service Steps:
- Step 1 – Fill out Medical Chart
- Step 2 – Face Wash
- Step 3 – Computerized Skin Scan
- Step 4 – Consultant Scan Analysis
- Step 5 – Doctor Consultation
- Step 6 – Final Consultation (Explanation of Procedures & Pricing)
- Step 7 – Payment
- Step 8 – Diatomaceous Earth Mask Pack
- Step 9 – Numbing Cream
- Step 10 – Hi-Ko + Filler
- Step 11 – Rejuvenation Laser Light Therapy + Effective Ampoule Serum
- Step 12 – Take-home Rejuvenation Mask Pack (2)
- Step 13 – Take-home Concentrated Ampoule