How long does it last?
Fillers fill up depressed areas, such as the deep lines in the forehead and the under eye area. You may even receive a liquid nose job through fillers. Usually, if you choose dissolving fillers, the results will last 6 months-1.5 years, depending on:
- -Your treatment area
- -The type of filler used for your treatment
- -Your body's reaction to the filler
- -How often you use the muscle in the area
On the other hand, semi-permanent fillers last 2 years, 3 years, 5 years and 10 years. As it is semi-permanent, it will not dissolve completely.
Therefore, you will have to make a visit to the doctor to remove remnants of the filler. This procedure is non-incisional, only injecting liquid of skin-like viscosity into the treatment area.
Important Checklist When Choosing Fillers
- Fixed quantity of the material
- Experienced doctor
- Reasonable price
Frequently Asked Questions
- -Do not rub or press the treatment area(s).
- -Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking for a week to prevent any infections.
- -Avoid any location of high temperatures such as a sauna.
- -Avoid extreme exercises.
- -Temporary redness, swelling and bruising may occur, but it is a natural process which will disappear within a few days.